Thursday, March 24, 2005

I'm back ... I guess

OK, I guess I'll start blogging again. I stopped so abruptly because writing about Bush/Kerry got to feeling too much like picking on the retarded kid down the street. Kerry had no hope of winning. The argument was never over the 43% for each side that Clinton established - the dems and pubs will always get 43%. The argument was over the remaining 14%. Giving at least 4 to 5 points to W as a wartime sitting president with a decent economy, that left no more than 10 points, and Kerry would need 8. No way. It was picking on the retard. I awoke one morning, realized that, and stopped writing.

Now I am looking at Blogger News (I need to remember how to hyperlink stuff - http://www.legendgames.net/blognews.asp). A good selection of stories, but I wish they would change more often. It is only a month old, so time will improve it. All in all, a wonderful start.

Terri Schiavo. What is the harm in a 60 day hiatus? The dick of a husband wasn't letting the parents visit with her yesterday. How pathetic. Revenge is for God. He will pay dearly. If Jeb doesn't declare martial law or whatever is necessary to stick that tube back in her, any aspriations at the presidency will have gone {poof!}.

Gnna run ... will write more often, if only to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment