Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Kerry Outs CIA Guy?

This story is why Kerry isn't president. Instead, he should be given a box of crayons and a big roll of paper. From yesterday's confirmation hearing for John Bolton to be the next US Ambassador to the UN:

"We referred to this other analyst at the CIA, whom I'll try and call Mr. Smith here, I hope I can keep that straight," Bolton said at one point.

"Did Otto Reich share his belief that Fulton Armstrong should be removed from his position? The answer is yes," Kerry said, characterizing one interview. "Did John Bolton share that view?" Kerry said, and then said the answer again was yes.

"As I said, I had lost confidence in Mr. Smith, and I conveyed that," Bolton replied evenly. "I thought that was the honest thing to do."

No comments:

Post a Comment