I participated in a survey last month. Covered all sorts of issues - economy, free trade, college expenses, even abortion and capital punishment. But the end of it was what I liked the best. Simple statements on qualifications and who I intended to vote for. To me, this is the real data in this country - not the garbage the press feeds us through their filters and garbage polls.
These statements are straight - agree or disagree. The raw data is below. Draw you own conclusions. I will share this - from the other responses, I think the poll had a lot of liberals in it: Against capital punishment, split on abortion and gay marriage.
John McCain has enough experience to be President.
- 69% of respondents agreed with this statement
- Males agreed more than females
- The 35-49 age group agrees more that McCain has enough experience to be President
- The higher education and income segments tended to agree with this statement
- 39% of respondents agreed with this statement
- The 17-34 age group agrees significantly more than the 35-49 and 50 -99 age groups with this statement
- The higher education segment tended to agree with this statement
- 33% of respondents agreed with this statement
- The 35-49 age group agrees the most; then 50-99; and last 17-34
- The higher income segment tended to vote for McCain/Palin
- 30% of respondents agreed with this statement
- The 17-34 age group by a wide margin agrees with this statement; then the 50-99 age group; and last the 35-49 age group
- The higher educated segment tended to vote for Obama/Biden