Wednesday, June 21, 2006

It's MY dog; get your own!

How can you top this? This guy gets caught red-something popping rover up the yingyang and all he can say is "it's my dog. What's the problem?" What is this world coming to?

The dog: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The dude: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The offenses: one count of felony sexual bestiality and one count of felony animal cruelty; one misdemeanor count each of giving a false name to deputies, exposure of sexual organs and possession of paraphernalia (after a marijuana-smoking pipe was found in his pocket).

Upon discovery and apparent pull-out, the dog ran behind the deputies and peered out at the formerly inserted owner. Words escape me. Isn't a hooker cheaper than room and board for a hound? My god, you are already paying for your hands - use one of those. Fruit? Fruit's good. A dog?!? Up its butt?!? Did you at least use a condom?

I have to get up to walk and clear this out of my mind. I am just completely grossed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment