Sunday, September 23, 2007

free phone lines

I find a lot of great lines in my net wanderings that I will use from time to time. I keep this file-card index in my head. Let me list some …

  • He’s as dumb as an autistic dog.
  • There’s a place for food like that – it’s called your left ventricle.
  • Looks like she’s trying to read the graffiti on both sides of the stall at the same time.
  • Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
  • Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
  • For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
  • What would a chair look like, if your knees bent the other way?
  • You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother. --Albert Einstein
  • My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
  • Knowledge is realizing that the street is one-way; wisdom is looking both directions anyway
  • Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
  • You know your god is man-made when he hates all the same people you do.

Ever fill out forms or have to give a phone number for something – and it has to be a good number, but you don’t want your personal number floating out there? This is the coolest thing. This site gives you a free telephone number for up to a month that forwards to any phone you want. I think you can extend it beyond if you want, but when the period ends, the number just dies along with the ability of the holder to reach you. It’s a good thing.

Alright, I’m tired. Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment