Watching Israeli news here and here and here. I wonder when (never, I know) Hamas will be called out for the animals they are. Every single one of them should be rounded up and shot. Make them dig their own graves first. When they're eliminated like an annoying rash, we should move onto the next peace-loving Muslim terrorist group. Rinse and repeat.
- If you mother was still alive, we could've saved the horse and wagon, too.
- Dress her up like an altar boy.
- You do it just like daddy.
- Is this some kind of joke?
- Don't you think you should pet him first?
- My pants fit like a glove.
Oh boy! I'm stuck in front of a TV as I write ... the Christmas movies are being pimped. The feel-good experiences that will help me remember the true meaning of Christmas: Frustrating families, single moms getting back together with (apparently) no-longer deadbeat dads. What I find humorous is that Hollywood is so removed from real life that they haven't a clue what family and holidays is all about. They write about it in the same manner I'd write about lions, having only seen them in captivity.