Wednesday, April 2, 2008

pass the popcorn!

This seems to be the movie that has Muslims with their burkas in a bunch. I have no issue with it whatsoever. You may need to log in to You Tube first - not sure.

But first a trailer!



And now for our feature presentation:



Why should it bother me? Below is a movie with a real Muslim speaking his mind.



If people can portray Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell as extremists and thereafter declare that they are not condemning all Christians, then I have no issue with condemning some acts by some people done in the name of Islam.

Pretty clear to me.

Post Script - been spending a little on the net searching over FITNA issues. Seems the screamers are screaming loudly. Like they can actually control information? Are they from the Dark Ages? Oh, yeah. Dumb question. Withdrawn. Well, just in case ...

Here’s the Wikipedia write-up. Good parsing of the movie.

Wikileaks will probably ensure access to the movie forever, but just in case, here is the link to the torrent.

I have downloaded the movie and will post it on my own if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment